This annual center lecture series showcases cutting-edge work in social and applied epistemology. Each year a distinguished academic delivers three talks on a topic in this field.
Guido Melchior (University of Graz)
Martina Furst (University of Graz)
- Watch the second lecture in the series (with comment by Prof. Anna Boncompagni) HERE.
- Watch the second lecture in the series (with comment from Prof. Duncan Pritchard) HERE.
- Watch the third lecture in the series (with comment from Prof. Annalisa Coliva) HERE.
- Michael Brady (Glasgow)
- Michele Palmira (Barcelona/LOGOS)
- Sanford Goldberg (Northwestern)
- Eric Olsson (Lund)